Syndicate bank is one of the most popular banks in India serving the people since 1925 and was nationalized in 1969 by the Government of India. Since then, syndicate bank has offered several banking services to their customers like savings/current accounts, mobile banking, Syndicate bank net banking, ATM services, and Investment. With the increase in internet users, like many other major banks, Syndicate bank also provides their Syndicate bank net banking services to their customers to make some of the services hassle-free. You can easily keep track of your bank account transactions within the net banking services and access their bank details from anywhere.
Registering for Syndicate bank net banking
If you are a Syndicate bank customer, registering for Syndicate bank net banking online is an easy process. Here is how you can register for Syndicate bank net banking:
- Go to the official website of Syndicate bank to find the Internet banking page you are looking for
- Click on the Internet Banking page
- Select the New User? Register option
- It will take you to the Terms & Conditions page. Carefully read through all the terms and conditions before making an agreement.
- Click on the ‘I agree’ button/checkbox
- Once you have agreed to the T&C, you will be asked to enter personal details like phone numbers registered with the bank, type of bank account you have, email ID etc.
- Next, you will have to validate the details by clicking on Validate button.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you entered, and you will have to enter that OTP on the screen when prompted to do so.
- Once you have done that, the screen will ask you to provide some necessary details like customer ID, date of birth, etc., which, when you enter, will take you to the next screen.
- Next, you will be required to generate a login id, transaction password and generate an SMS based OTP to verify your services.
- Once you have finished all the steps, you will receive a temporary password that you can use to log in and create a permanent password of your choice.
How to log in to Syndicate bank net banking?
Once you have created the Syndicate bank net banking account, you can log in to it anytime you want and check your bank account activity. To loin to your Syndicate bank net banking, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the official website for Syndicate bank net banking.
- Find the Login option on the homepage of the official website and click on it.
- Enter the necessary details like Login ID and password in their respective fields.
- If all your details ate correct, it would redirect you to the homepage of your Syndicate bank net banking account, and you will be able to check your account details.
The best way to keep your Syndicate bank net banking account safe is to include both alphabets and numbers in the passwords. Once the password field indicates that your password is strong, you can be sure of hackers unable to hack it.
For more such informative posts, keep coming back to dailyupdatesplus.com.